Thursday, January 19, 2012

Battle of the Coasts: Sequins

This is a new Collab Series I have started with one of my Best Friends (paintedREDD) I met on YouTube!

Here is my outfit and I will link you to hers.
Please watch our videos to see what the new series is all about!

Feeling like a disco ball!
What am I wearing?
1. INC from Macy's, gold sequin jacket
2. Anchor Blue, plain grey v-neck shirt
3. Forever 21, bright blue body con skirt
4. Marco Santi (solesociety.com), glitter & purple platforms
5. polka dot nylons from Nordstrom Rack
my VIDEO!

Here is Maria!
My New York counterpart...
 What is Maria wearing?
1. H&M, Color Block Sweater
2. DIY, Bowtie
3. GAP, Button Up
4. Jeffrey Campbell, heels
5. Forever 21, Sequin Shorts
6. Urban Outfitters, Polka Dot Stockings
7. Forever 21Clip On Turquoise Earrings
8. Forever 21, Cocktail Ring
9.Thrifted, Blue Leather Purse
Her VIDEO!
Her Blog Post!

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Corey

2 comments:

  1. <3
    Did I mention how much I love the way you edit your picture.. the four part one that you made of yourself I loved and kinda wanted to do the same after I saw yours,so i'm glad you made one for me!!

    xoxo, maria
    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw your blog on PaintedREDD... love what you choose.. the blazer is my fave :)
    Following on GFC! Hope you can follow if you enjoy mine too :)
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete