Sunday, October 16, 2011

Favorite Fall Fashion

I combined 8 of my favorite Fall Fashion Trends into 3 different looks.
peacock feather earrings (Forever 21)
black platform wedges (Urban Outfitters)
1.LONGER LENGTHS
cream long sleeve shirt (Gap)
gray gradient vest cardigan (local boutique)
fringed black maxi skirt with white thread detail (vintage from my mom)
2. TINY BRAIDS
3. DEEP RED LIPS

Steve Madden nude pumps (Nordstrom Rack)
feather earrings (Santee Alley)
clutch
Hello Kitty watch (Hautelook)
bracelet (Jewelmint)
4. 70S SEPARATES & 5. BOLD COLOR MIXES
mustard feather detailed, bell sleeve shirt (XI clothing)
red skinny pants (Nordstrom Rack)

fuschia sweater tights (Hue, Nordstrom Rack)
black body-con skirt (Forever 21)
white tee (Nordstrom)
swan earrings (Forever 21)
6. CAPES
camel cape (Nordstrom Rack)
7. ANYTHING ANIMAL
leopard print pumps (Shoedazzle)
scarf
8. BOXY BAGS
black purse (thrifted)

I hope this helps inspire your Fall Fashion :)
Check out the lookbook video on youtube.
xoxo, Corey

1 comment:

  1. I normally don't do the whole "fashion vlog/blog" thing, but I stumbled onto your boyfriend tag video on youtube. (ya'll are cute by the way!) But you make them fun and I've spent the last hour watching your videos. haha

    Anywho, just wanted to say hello and that I'm now a follower!

    OH and I'm Holly. :)

    ReplyDelete