Wednesday, August 17, 2011



So today I had my first DIY nail art experience :) I was looking at a nail polish I had bought a few weeks ago from Sinful Colors (HD Nails) which is a beautiful emerald green. I was daydreaming and wondering what I could do with the color that would be a little more interesting than just painting a base coat, a couple coats of the green, and a top coat on my nails. So in my dreams there are lots of feathers and unicorns and yummy food that has 0 or negative calories, but I went with the feather inspiration. Peacock feathers. So all day at work I was counting down the minutes until I could get to Sally's Beauty Supply and buy some nail polish and gems to make it happen. Here is the finished product and a link to the YouTube video that tells you exactly what to do. I hope you all enjoy and suggest any other tutorials you might think up!

xoxo, corey

No comments:

Post a Comment